Stock Use PoliciesThe first main point: Every picture in our gallery can be used as stock! We want to provide references for art AND science.Stock Use Policies by CabinetCuriosities
R U L E S
1. No commercial use! We do not allow you to use one of our references in art you are planning to sell. Sorry! *
2. You have to link us beneath your work. It has to be possible to find us easily as the source of the reference.
3. You are NOT allowed to reupload our stock photography anywhere else! Your art, however, can be uploaded of course.
4. Our stocks are free but they are also our property. Please respect that.
* You can always ask us about it. We might allow exceptions.
We can offer free stock as long as our rules are followed. If you ever see images of our work somewhere else than DeviantArt (or blogs with our name in it), please inform us as soon as you can. Thank you
|I want to help my good friend with her project |
Thus I use all points I recive for this
There's something I can give you in return for your donation. Everyone gets a llama (if not already given). If you donate more points, I look through your gallery and give you comments and/or critiques.
However, I don't like "buying" watches or faves for points, so I don't do that. Anyhow, if I like your work, I might as well fave it and watch you
Here's the list:
0-9 1 Llama
10-19 1 comment
20-29 3 comments
30-39 5 comments
40-49 8 comments
Note that I don't have that much time right now. Due to this it can take a while until you receive a comment from me.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
For about 3 years by now.
2. What does your username mean?
DuchesseofDusk means Duchess of Dusk. Only that I spelled the first word the French way
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Well, 3 words are not enough to describe myself. But let me try: curious, creative and calm.
4. Are you left or right handed?
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Since I already met some of my good friends here on dA, but not all of them, I wouold like to meet , , , , and everyone else I just forgot.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
asked me to write little texts for her own fantasy world. So I did it and I really enjoy writing them. I hope to write more in the future when I have more time. I think, it was a great idea to write these very short stories because I discovered how much can be said and told in just a few lines.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My camera. Coloured pencils and watercolours. Microsoft Word to write my poems and stories.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My home. And beautiful places elsewhere for taking photos.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Hm, difficult. Maybe meeting very good friends in person whom I met here.
yay, another excuse for me to write a journal and display something fresh on my profile page ^^